Work with Spatialosophy™, LLC to discover, design and develop possibilities for improving your learning space and/or education programs. We will help you connect the dots through our professional consulting and evaluation services.
Spatialosophy™ offers consulting services that help our partners find solutions in three critical endeavors: measurement, engagement and improvement.
Measurement services help partners achieve the following objectives:
- Design measurement strategies that fit your school, organization or community’s priorities and capacities.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of young people’s experiences in schools and youth programs using a mix of quantitative (youth surveys) and qualitative (interviews, observation, and focus groups) methods.
- Effectively administer Spatialosophy™ surveys and other sources to improve young people’s non-cognitive skills, social-emotional strengths, and other factors that influence their success in school and in life.
- Develop customized measures of the strengths and supports in young people’s lives to align with the goals and priorities of schools, youth programs, and community coalitions.
Engagement services help partners engage youth, parents, and other stakeholders to achieve the following objectives:
- Strengthen collective impact efforts through intentional efforts to engage individuals and groups in supporting youth development and education initiatives in their communities.
- Identify strategies that offer meaningful ways for diverse groups and people to contribute to shared goals, based on their strengths and priorities.
- Build coalitions that work together for youth development and education priorities across diverse cultures, sectors, and ideologies.
- Encourage sustained commitment to collective goals, actions, and impact.
Improvement services help partners achieve the following objectives:
- Provide current research on education and youth development to inform program planning and organizational improvement, while minimizing the burden on partner agency’s staff.
- Develop logic models for use in funding proposals, improvement plans, and evaluations that link program components to desired outcomes.
- Facilitate data-guided improvement processes that clarify objectives, build relationships within and across organizations, and use trial-and-error strategies to continuously improve outcomes.
Spatialosophy™ experts work with teachers and school leaders to provide one-on-one and small group support. The instructional coaching model employs various strategies with the intended outcome of increasing student engagement, improving student achievement, and building teacher capacity while minimizing the burden on staff.
Our evaluation professionals will determine the efficacy of your education programs utilizing strategic methods that involve a variety of elements including: identifying program need and capacity, planning for resource allocation and use, assuring service delivery, and evaluating program activities and outcomes.
To effectively determine program outcomes, activities, and indicators, we feel that it is essential to engage a broad range of stakeholders in a purposeful discussion to answer the following questions:
- What are the desired outcomes of this program? What are the goals? What are we trying to accomplish within the next month/quarter/year(s)?
- How will we get there? What activities will enable us to reach our outcomes?
- What will indicate to us that we are making progress toward the desired outcomes?
Spatialosophy™, LLC will work closely with clients to develop strategies to assess the quantity and quality of the program’s achievements. Typically, quantity measures are numerical descriptions of program activities and achievements, while quality measures often portray program activities and achievements through narrative descriptions.
For example, quantity measures may examine: how many people are being served and how often (process); change in rates of achievement, such as academic test scores and high school completion (outcome). Quality measures may gather evidence of a program’s quality through the use of narrative and/or numerical approaches, including: individual or focus group interviews, open-ended survey questions, and observations of the program in action.
Consulting fees are determined by the scope of each engagement. We work closely with each partner to define and commit to expected deliverables. To learn more ways that Spatialosophy™, LLC’s consulting services can help you achieve your objectives, please send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Type Consulting & Evaluation in the subject line.)